With a 3' 0" traditionally hand tufted mattress containing an 800 pocket spring interior unit, the Aztec Mibed offers pure comfort and support.
Using the easily controlled handset it possible to move the head and foot end of the bed individually of each other, allowing you to sit up in bed or to raise your feet to help with your circulation.
The adjustments available allow you to customise the support to different areas of your body including your neck, head, lower back, legs, knees and ankles.
The base has twin wheeled castors to allow for easy movement and also has the option of having one end drawer or two side drawers.
The Aztec adjustable bed has a maximum user weight of 18 stone
As with all of the adjustable beds, we supply delivery and home assembly is included in the price you see. Our normal delivery period is 10 to 14 working days
Complete with a five-year guarantee
- 800 pocket springs
- Traditional hand tufted
- Fresh air ventilators
- Flag stitched handles
- Promotes natural alignment
- Distributes your weight evenly
- 5 part adjustable frame
- Multi-slat motorised system
- Allows you to customise the support to the parts that need it
- Will aid the relief of aches and pains.
- Helps with blood circulation
- Ideal for those with acid reflux problems
- The air flow around the slats keeps your mattress fresh
- Normally 10 to 14 working days
- Delivered to your room
- Unpacked and assembled for you
- All included in the price you pay
3' 0" (90cm) Wide
6' 6" (200cm) Long