- 2′ 3″ is the narrowest width we offer
- 2′ 6″ this size can be ideal when space is at a premium. Such as when someone needs nursing downstairs or in another bedroom.
- 3′ 0″ is the size that most people consider a normal single bed. It is ideal for those people who are going to be using the bed long term.
- 3′ 6″ Sometimes called a large single it offers that extra space.
- 4′ 0″ wide beds sometimes called a three-quarter bed. Now known as a compact double bed. It can be used by two people when needed. It has one control and one action.
- 4′ 6″ width beds are the double beds that most people know. Called the standard double it gives even more room.
- 5′ 0″ wide (King size) adjustable beds can either be supplied with one or two actions. With one action the whole of the mattress will be raised or lowered. Whilst if two people want to be together but have their own controls you need two actions. This is done by linking two 2′ 6″ beds together. This ensures that both users can decide where they want to position themselves.
- 6′ 0″ wide adjustable beds are known here in the UK as Super King Size. Though sometimes the American name of Queen size is also used. Normally made up of two 3′ 0″ wide beds linked together.
First of all, select the size that you need. Then think about the mattress. Pocket springs, memory foam, latex foam or perhaps a combination of those. After being in the trade since 1959 I have plenty of information and advice I can give you. So when you need to know more just me Robert Winchurch
on 01492 548192 or by email at email@example.com. I will offer the best advice and information for your needs,