The original design from Topro The Troja classic is simple to use and easy to fold.
- Pull the cord on the seat to fold the rollator together horizontally
- Push the handlebars down into the sidebars
- Unique memory function sets the handles back to the right user height
- Stands securely on its wheels when folded
- Takes little space and is very practical to transport
- Excellent for those who travel by car, bus, train or aeroplane
- Easy to negotiate kerbs and steps
- Has an excellent braking system together with kerb lifter and edge guard
- Elegant, practical and lightweight
- Plastic coated aluminium tube and plastic couplings
- With a total of 12 ball bearings in the wheels and forks provide you with excellent driving comfort
- Easily cleaned and can even be hosed down.
- All wear and tear parts can be easily replaced
- Brakes can be adjusted
- Tested and approved according to EN ISO 11199-2.
This very practical rollator is different colours in the medium size;
- Dark Grey
The small and extra small versions come in Silver.
This is ideal for those who need help in walking. It is so easy to fold for transportation that it makes it the first choice of rollator for so many.
First available in 2002 the Topro Troja has stood the test of time. It is still one of the most popular rollators available in the UK
Normally available from stock with delivery included in the price shown. It is possible for those who qualify to purchase exempt from VAT.
Delivery is usually 5 to 10 working days and this rollator is just one of many fine products we offer. Check out the range and service available at mobilityproducts4u.org or contact me Robert Winchurch on 01492 548102