This product can be bought without VAT if you suffer with a qualifying disability or illness.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Celebrity Motion furniture's Marriot riser recliner chair is available as Petite, Standard or Grande so whatever your size there is a model to suit your needs. Choose from either single or dual motors (for independent and separate control of the head and footrests). Available in either Mink or Natural soft colour fabrics. The controls are offered with in arm push buttons that also house a USB port or a hand set with a storage pocket to keep it in or if you prefer you can opt to have both types.
There is 5 year guarantee on the frame, the action and the motor backed by fully serviced support by Ecomaster, as well as this the fillings and fabrics come with a 12 month guarantee.
Delivery is by a specialist logistics company who will bring your chair to the room you want it in, unpack it, assemble it and demonstrate it before finally removing all of the packagings just leaving you to relax.
- Celebrity Motion Furniture's Marriott Riser recliner chair
- Available in three different sizes; Petite; Standard or Grande
- The 'rise' option can easily and quitely raise the chair to a standing position
- This gives an ideal 'walk in, walk out' access and can lift up to 25 stone in user weight
- There is a vast variety of positions that you can put the chair into for your comfort
- The dual motor version offers even more independent adjustments of the back and foot rest.
- There are options to have a handheld controller or have it built into the arm and this contains a very useful USB port to charge your phone or tablet
- You can, if you wish, select to have both controls for a little extra
- The comfort of the Marriott chair is ensured by using the very best of foams as well as having webbing in the back rests for extra support
- Complete with a battery back up system for use in emergencies such as power failure
- There is a quick release control for the hand set to avoid accidental use
- A Spring loaded system on the footrest avoids items being trapped to avoid unintended damage
- Delivery is normally 7 to 10 working days and includes the chair being unpacked and assembled in the room you select.
- The specialist team will demonstrate the chair before finally removing all packagings
Manufacturer Celebrity Motion furniture
Petite; Height 1050mm; Width 700mm; Depth 925mm; Seat width 500mm; Seat height 485mm; Seat Depth 485mm; Arm height 590mm; Reclined depth 1690mm; Minimum space from wall to allow to recline 400mm.
Standard; Height 1100mm; Width 740mm; Depth 965mm; Seat width 500mm; Seat height 510mm; Seat depth 510mm; Arm height 630mm; Reclined depth 1775mm; Minimum space from wall to allow to recline 450mm
Grande; Height 1150mm; Width 810mm; Depth 975mm; Seat Width 540mm; Seat height 535mm; Seat depth 535mm; Arm height 655mm; Reclined depth 1815mm; Minimum space from wall to allow to recline 475mm