Celebrity Motion Furniture offer the Maybury riser recliner chair in two different fabric colours as well as three different sizes,, allowing you to select the chair best suited for you. With a choice of single or dual motors this chair will take you to a walk in, walk out position gently quietly and efficiently. If you opt for the dual motor version you will have a far greater range of positions to relax into as you will be able to operate the back and footrests independently of each other, so if you want to sit and read, sew, knit or even just watch TV it is much easier as you will be able to raise your legs whilst retaining the back rest in an upright postion. Perhaps you need to charge your mobile phone or tablet, the Maybury will even take care of that with its inbuilt USB port. The patterned fabric is available in either Mink or Natural. The control systems are either offered with push buttons built into the arm (which includes the USB port) or by meaans of a handset which has a handy storage pocket to keep it in. Alternatively you can decide to have both control systems.
There is 5 year guarantee on the frame, the action and the motor backed by fully serviced support by Ecomaster, as well as this the fillings and fabrics come with a 12 month guarantee.
The Maybury is made right here in the UK
Delivery is normally 7 to 10 working days and is made by a specialist logistics company who will bring your chair to the room you want it in, unpack it, assemble it and demonstrate it before finally removing all of the packagings just leaving you to relax.
- Celebrity Motion Furniture's Maybury Riser recliner chair
- Available in three different sizes; Petite; Standard or Grande
- The 'rise' option can easily and quitely raise the chair to a standing position
- This gives an ideal 'walk in, walk out' access and can lift up to 25 stone in user weight
- There is a vast variety of positions that you can put the chair into for your comfort
- The dual motor version offers even more independent adjustments of the back and foot rest.
- There are options to have a handheld controller or have it built into the arm and this contains a very useful USB port to charge your phone or tablet
- You can, if you wish, select to have both controls for a little extra
- The comfort of the Maybury chair is ensured by using the very best of foams as well as having webbing in the back rests for extra support
- Complete with a battery back up system for use in emergencies such as power failure
- There is a quick release control for the hand set to avoid accidental use
- A Spring loaded system on the footrest avoids items being trapped to avoid unintended damage
- Delivery is normally 7 to 10 working days and includes the chair being unpacked and assembled in the room you select.
- The specialist team will demonstrate the chair before finally removing all packagings
Manufacturer Celebrity Motion furniture
Chairs sizes; Maybury
Petite; Height 1050mm; Width 700mm; Depth 925mm; Seat width 500mm; Seat height 485mm; Seat Depth 485mm; Arm height 590mm; Reclined depth 1690mm; Minimum space from wall to allow to recline 400mm.
Standard; Height 1100mm; Width 740mm; Depth 965mm; Seat width 500mm; Seat height 510mm; Seat depth 510mm; Arm height 630mm; Reclined depth 1775mm; Minimum space from wall to allow to recline 450mm
Grande; Height 1150mm; Width 810mm; Depth 975mm; Seat Width 540mm; Seat height 535mm; Seat depth 535mm; Arm height 655mm; Reclined depth 1815mm; Minimum space from wall to allow to recline 475mm