This Pride Westminster Riser recliner chair with its dual motor is possibly the most innovative addition to the world of riser recliner chairs. With the dual motor system, you are able to raise your feet without moving the backrest. There is though, so much more to this chair, the headrest can be adjusted independently, which allows you to recline the back but still watch television or read, your eye line is retained in a position that is comfortable to you. On top of that, the lumbar area support can also be adjusted to suit your aches and pains. This chair just gives so much. It comes complete with its own inbuilt USB charger in the handset Available in 3 colours; Merino Fawn; Merino Fresh & Merino Latte. Delivery which is included is normally 7 to 10 working days and is to your room of choice and our specialist logistics team unpack, assemble and demonstrate your new chair before removing the packaging for you.
- Dual motor
- Independent movement of back and leg rest
- Powered headrest
- Adjustable powered lumbar support
- Ergonomically designed hand control with built-in USB charger
- The sophisticated Dual Motor mechanism of The Westminster enables you to control the backrest and footrest quicker than most other brands of riser recliner chair.
- Enabling you to reach the perfect position, promptly and with ease.
- The Westminster is also supplied with a powered lumbar support and the revolutionary industry first powered headrest.
- The powered headrest gently positions and adjusts to a number of different positions with ease, reducing neck and shoulder strain.
- Delivered by a specialist team who will unpack, assemble, demonstrate and then remove all packagings
- All included in the price delivery is normally 7 to 10 working days
- Weight Capacity 25 stone (158.7Kg)
- Overall width (back) 23.6 inches (60cm)
- Seat height 20 inches (51cm)
- Seat Depth 21inches (53.3cm)
- Seat width 22inches (55.8cm)
- Seat to top of back 24.3 inches (61.8cm)
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%). The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.