The Pride mobility Colt Sport 8mph hour mobility scooter is able to be used on roads (except dual carriageways & motorways) as well as on pavements and in shopping areas. Using it on the road is subject to the normal rules of the highway code and technically should be registered with the DVLA who will issue a FREE tax registration.
With a modern, yet sporty design, the Colt Sport features include front and rear suspension, feather-touch disassembly, a wrap-around delta tiller, high-visibility automatic brake lights and a LED kerb light.
Our delivery service is by a specialist logistics company whose team will unpack and assemble your new Colt sport for you and give you a short demonstration of its many features. Delivery is normally 14 to 21 working days.
Although this Colt Sport mobility scooter has a top speed of 8mph it is only allowed to use that speed when travelling on the highway (roads). When in use on pavements a maximum speed of 4mph must be observed
- Large front basket
- 40 Ah batteries
- 10" Solid tyres
- High back, folding seat
- Easy to use tiller
- Compact 8mph scooter
- Easy to use control system
- Full suspension
- Front and rear LED lights
- Delivered by a specialist logistics company
- The delivery team unpack, assemble and give a short demonstration
- Available in choice of two colours
- Battery weight (each) 14.74 kg (32.5lbs)
- Weight carrying capacity 25 Stone (158.75kg)
- Maximum speed 8mph (12.87km/h)
- Ground clearance 5.7cm (2.25")
- Overall length 119.4cm (47")
- Overall width 65.7cm (25.9")
- Turning Radius 133.35cm (52.5")
- Heaviest piece when disassembled 29.48kg (65lbs) Front section.
- Total weight without batteries 68kg
- Standard controls LED display
- Suspension Front and Rear
- Battery requirements two 12-volt , deep cycle (standard)Size: 2 x 40-45AH (standard)
- Seating High-back, fold flat seat with headrest and seat belt
- Tyres Front: 25.4cm (10") solid Rear: 25.4cm (10") solid
- Delivery to you by a specialist logistics firm who will unpack assemble & demonstrate