The Aktiv A1 Eco Transit wheelchair is available in two sizes, 16 inches or 18 inches. This is an attendant propelled wheelchair. As it is lightweight and durable it is ideal for occasional use. It has a lightweight aluminium frame which makes it easy to lift and store and transport.
The backrest folds down easily and the leg rests are removable. The easy quick-release mechanism means it can be disassembled easily for storage in the boot of your car. It is also ideal if you are going on coach trips as it will be stored easily in the coach storage area.
Supplied with puncture-proof tyres as standard
CE Approval Standard En 12183 & En 1041
All Aktiv chairs are fully CE compliant.
The frame is covered by a 5 year conditional warranty against faults and breakages resulting from faulty manufacture. The frame does not include any removable parts. All accessories and seating are covered by a 1 year warranty.
Puncture Proof tyres are standard.
Delivered to your home at the price shown
- Available in 41cm (16inch) or45cm (18inch) seat widths
- Height adjustable swing-away footrests
- Footrests removable
- Flip-up footplate
- Parking Brake on the rear wheel
- Half folding backrest
- Padded seat base
- Centre fastening seat belt
- Adjustable anti-tipper
- Silver frame with Black Upholstery
- Home delivery included.
- Seat Width: 41cm (16inch), 45cm (18 inch)
- Seat Depth: 45cm (18″)
- Seat Height: 52cm(20 ½ “)
- Rear wheels: 30cm (12″)
- Front Castor: 18cm (7″)
- Total chair weight: 11.9kg
- Maximum user weight: 120kg