A mattress that reduces pressure! Combining the essential materials, memory foam and reflex, the Pressure Reliever provides superior and consistent support to suit everyone.
The memory foam has desirable qualities of being both energy absorbing and temperature-sensitive. The memory foam responds to natural body heat and moulds to your body shape giving you all the support you require. The memory foam will spread the weight so you are subject to the least possible pressure when sleeping, providing comfort and relief to joints and muscles. Therefore ensuring the user is comfortable with total support where it is needed most.
Standard delivery, to the front door of your building, is included and normally takes 7 to 10 working days. For an extra cost, we can offer a ‘white glove delivery’ which will have the mattress taken to the room it will be used in, unpacked and then installed on your existing bed. All the packaging will be removed afterwards and it is also possible to arrange a recycling service for your old mattress if required.
The ‘white glove delivery’ normally takes around 14 to 21 days
- The memory foam reacts to your natural body heat
- This moulds to your body shape giving you all the support you require
- A layer of 50mm of memory foam
- Layer of reflex
- Breathable Maxi Cool soft touch fabric
- Micro-quilted cover
- Non-turn mattress
- Standard delivery is included and normally takes 7 to 10 working days
- A ‘white glove’ delivery option is also available and should be around 14 to 21 working days
- This mattress is specially designed to work in conjunction with adjustable beds