These terms and conditions apply to all sales between Robert Winchurch Limited trading as mobilityproducts4u.org and you the customer and form the basis in law of any contract between us. Please read through this section very carefully and feel free to contact us with any questions or queries you may have.
1. Any purchase made by you the customer assumes that you have read and are in agreement with the terms and conditions of Sale as laid down. The business relationship between the customer and mobilityproducts4u.org will take effect once the customer places an order. These terms and conditions are deemed to have been made in the United Kingdom and will be governed by the laws as they appertain in the United Kingdom.
2. All orders placed are subject to availability of the particular items. If for any reason mobilityproducts4u.org are unable to fulfil a customers order within an agreed delivery time, once quoted, then mobilityproducts4u.org will offer either an alternative product or a full refund. If the customer has not received acknowledgement of their order from mobilityproducts4u.org within 28 days of placing the said order it is the customer’s responsibility to contact the customer service section of the company, mobilityproducts4u.org will hold no responsibility for any losses that may be suffered by the customer due to non availability of any product. Further, to avoid confusion, Time shall not be deemed to be the essence of any contract between the customer and the company and mobilityproducts4u.org will not incur any liability to the customer in respect of any failure to supply any services or goods by the original advised delivery date.
3. All information supplied by mobilityproducts4u.org with regard to the products on our site is approximate and subject to change and modification without prior notification. The company will not hold responsibility for products not being 100% as described or shown on the site. Product pictures are for illustration purpose only.
4. We at mobilityproducts4u.org will refund the purchase price only of any non faulty goods the client wishes to return less a 20% restocking charge, this must be arranged within 14 days of the original delivery by contacting the customer service section of the company. Such products must be received by mobilityproducts4u.org, or its carriers on its behalf, in new condition and include all accessories, instructions and packaging. Any goods returned out side these conditions will be deemed to second hand and sold by the company as such and the customer will be reimbursed with the value obtained for those goods. No carriage or delivery costs from the original order will be refunded and the customer will be responsible for costs incurred in collecting these goods. Certain goods such as mattresses, pillows, electric beds and electric riser recliner chairs together with any goods specially made for the customer will not be accepted for return.
5. mobilityproducts4u.org will not be liable for failure to deliver or delay of delivery of any order if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. This includes without limitation; Acts of God, War, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, tempest and or national Emergencies. mobilityproducts4u.org will, under these circumstances, be entitled to a reasonable extension of time in performing its obligations under the terms of the order.
6. Delivery of all goods must be signed for by the customer or persons appointed to act on their behalf, no goods will be left without a signature showing that they have been received in good condition. The customer is responsible for the condition of the goods from the point of signature. If mobilityproducts4u.org or its carrier are unable to get a clear signature for the goods they will not be left and the customer will be advised either by mobilityproducts4u.org or its carrier of a revised delivery date and time that is next available. If the goods cannot be delivered after an agreed delivery arrangement has been made then the customer will incur those extra costs incurred in the redelivery of those goods. Damages in transit will reside with the carrier.
7. If upon delivery and inspection the goods are found to be faulty or damaged the customer must advise mobilityproducts4u.org within 7 days of delivery in writing or by email. If the faulty product claim is found, after exchange of the goods and upon receipt by mobilityproducts4u.org, to be unfounded the customer will incur a 20% processing fee plus delivery/collection charges as received by the company.
8. All prices shown on mobilityproducts4u.org web site are shown in Pounds Sterling and are shown both with and without VAT. The products which are able to be sold exempt from VAT are duly marked and providing the customer completes the appropriate form during the checkout process then the VAT element will be removed prior to payment being taken. We at mobilityproducts4u.org will endeavour at all times to ensure our prices are correct and we will confirm the exact pricing with the confirmation of the order. If mobilityproducts4u.org finds an error in its pricing we reserve the right to inform the customer of the error and at that stage give the customer the choice of accepting the corrected price or receiving a full refund and cancelling the order.
9. All our orders are positively credit sanctioned prior to delivery and mobilityproducts4u.org will not assume any responsibility if any order is cancelled or delayed due to incorrect or erroneous payment or delivery information supplied by the customer.
10. Should you have any complaints then please direct them to the contact information as detailed on our website. All complaints will be handled by mobilityproducts4u.org as quickly and as thoroughly as possible and within 7 working days of receipt of the same.
11. Certain items on our site can be purchased VAT free subject to restrictions and rulings from the Revenue and Customs. If you feel you are able to purchase items such as riser recliner chairs or electrically adjustable beds on a VAT exempt basis then please use the VAT exemption form during checkout and we will reduce the price by the amount of VAT. All our prices include VAT at the current rate. If you have any queries or are unsure whether you qualify for VAT exemption you should contact your local Revenue and customs office or the national advice service on 0845 302 0203 or visit; http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/sectors/consumers/disabled.htm
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any existing contract between mobilityproducts4u,org and you the customer at the time of the change.
13. The electrical products we sell and supply on our site all conform to UK electrical requirements of 240 volts.